The RDCY Series online live lectures on “Re-recognize the United States”, Lecture No.3
Redesigning China-US Relations in the Era of Industrial 4.0
Time: May 13th (Wednesday) 20:00 (Beijing time, UTC+8)
(1) Reviewing China-US relations in the context of “Profound Changes Unseen in Centuries”
(2) The Fourth Industrial Revolution and the rise and fall of great powers
(3) The impact of COVID-19 on the international relations
(4) What will the “new infrastructure” bring to China?
(5) The “trump card” in China-US epic competition
Dr. JIN Canrong is Professor and Associate Dean with the School of International Studies at Renmin University of China. He is also a visiting professor at the Gerald Ford School of Public Policy, University of Michigan, and the “Weilun” Chair Professor at Tsinghua University.